Minggu, 14 Februari 2016

Anak Mendapat Kata Kata Dari Orang Tua

Anak Mendapat Kata Kata Dari Orang Tua - Hurry I forgot the very thing I needed, no phone no GPS no internet service, at least I still had a camera and two books of.

I think I was lucky that I realized instead to Tepal instead I was in Sekongkang! I want the atmosphere of the mountains http://untaiankata.eklablog.com/bersandar-di-ucapan-yang-sudah-terucap-a127784244 instead of the beach with beautiful ocean. Signposts effort.

and I got as a bonus mocking laughter of a group of Aboriginal surfer who half an hour ago I met in the street near the beach Jelenga which is a haven for those who want to challenge the waves. And most of all I want now is to go home, end the adventure.

I stopped a few miles before the harbor, hurry up! I do not want to go through sunset on the beach front. "He hit my arm and I turned the key and trail-drove.

Tired but strangely I enjoy traveling. I thought this trip was not too bad, is not nothing to regret, everything is supposed to be used as https://katanya967.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/menjaga-keutuhan-puisi-yang-disampaikan/ a lesson? That is the meaning of understanding life.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar