Minggu, 14 Februari 2016

Menghibur Lewat Pantun Yang Dibuat Sendiri

Menghibur Lewat Pantun Yang Dibuat Sendiri - Sunny morning "said a small chalk, smiling. "The morning was very boring!" Replied irritably long chalk. "Where do you come from? "Asked a long chalk. "I chalk of this hospital, and I'm happy because before I became smaller and discarded, I provide many benefits for others.

You mean what benefit?" Asked a long chalk. Although I'm not as pretty as you, I make smart doctors here. I taught a lot of knowledge http://katakata.tumblr.com/post/154183734324/terbang-dengan-pusi-yang-dibaca also formulas difficult. Thanks to me, a professor can teach you things important and useful.

So I never regret being here. " Day after day, long chalk still feel the sadness that overwhelmed him. He was still upset wasted. And short lime always cheer her up by telling her past. Originally a long chalk ignore it. But over time a long chalk touched by his story.

Kapur also contemplate while listening to a long story short lime. Finally, a long chalk realized his mistakes done during this time, which is too http://pantun12.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/12/08/225951 overbearing and always wanted to stay in a nice place. But nothing makes a long chalk sad now, that he wants to be useful as chalk lime small.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar